J O E C H A H A L | R E A L T O R | ABOUT ME
- University of British Columbia (UBC) | 1994 - 2020 Sauder School of Business - Professional Development Program
- University of British Columbia (UBC) | 1994 - The Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration - Real Estate Salesperson
- University College of Kwantlen (KPU) | 1988 - Electronics Engineering Technology
- University College of the Fraser Valley (UFV) | 1986 - Sciences Program
Over 20 Years Experience Marketing & Negotiating of Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Properties
Residential Subdivision Development - Co-Developer of Creekside Estates Subdivision
- Residential Construction - Director of Rosecrest Homes Ltd
- Commercial / Institutional Construction - Chair of KDSS Building Committee
MEMBERSHIPS & INVOLVEMENTS
- Canadian Real Estate Association, Member since 1994 - present
- British Columbian Real Estate Association, Member since 1994 - present
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Member since 1994 - present
- Languages English & Punjabi -Diverse language skills are an essential asset in today's market for effective communications and negotiating
BUYING A HOME?
Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home.
CONSIDERING SELLING YOUR HOME?
I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible.